ST.PETERSBURG. Share of 100 Rbls. blue, pink, black. No 14307. Company founded 1901 by the Seifert family (of German origin) in the town of Volsk (150 km northeast from Saratov) to produce cement. Became a limited company in 1910 (capital: 750.000 roubles). This share is from the first capital increase, doubling the firm's capital to 1,5 million roubles. At this time, the firm employed some 400 people. Merged in 1913/14 with a cement factory from St. petersburg (Tchudovo). In excellent condition.
Themes: CEMENT, SAND, CONCRETE, METAL & ENGINEERING
Startprice: € 160