ROMA. Cert. di 5 Azioni da L.25. orange, blue, green, black. No 5331. The company was founded in 1905 for the purpose of assembling the model under license from Brasier (founded in Paris), in a factory in Turin (Italy). In 1908 the Company was re-incorporated with the new corporate name of “FIDES FABBRICA DI AUTOMOBILI, PATENTS ENRICO", with a new president, engineer Giovanni Enrico. After many ups and downs, car production stopped for good in 1910. Fine vignette of a car. Folds.
Date: 31 March 1906
Startprice: € 100