Action de F500. olive, black. #50000. No 37259. Company formed in 1857 (as Luxembourg's first railway) to build 4 concessions granted by the government of the Grand-Duchy. The lines each started from Luxembourg City and went to the French border (Thionville), the Belgian border (Arlon), the Prussian border (Trier) and to Diekirch, all in all 159 km. Once built, the company made a deal with the French Co. des chemins de fer de l'Est for the latter to operate the lines. In 1902, the company sold its ownership of the lines to the KaiserlicheGeneraldirektion der Eisenbahnen in Elsaß-Lothringen. Very rare.
Startprice: € 100