ANVERS. Part Sociale. blue, black. #60000. No 16222. Formed 1934 as the Comptoir Diamantaire Anversois; name changed 1936, to supply banking services particularly to the diamond and precious metals trades in Antwerp. Underprint of the 'de Lange Wapper' - a statue, famous in Antwerp. Text in French and Flemish. The bank still exists today, as a fully owned subsidiary of the Kredietbank.
Themes: BANK & FINANCE, DIAMONDS
Startprice: € 50