ILLINOIS. EAST ST.LOUIS. Shares of $100. black. No 184. 9-mile line from East St.Louis to Falling Spring quarries IL, with short branch to Carondelet IL. Chartered 1857 as the American Bottom Lime, Marble & Coal Co. Was a connecting road between all the lines terminating at East St.Louis. Vignettes of a train by the Mississippi, with a steamboat, and allegorical figures. Signatures hole-cancelled.
Date: 27 June 1879
Startprice: € 50