1 Share. black. No 508. Small tears repaired with old tape on the back. Acquired land and water privileges from the city of Baltimore and constructed a water reservoir at the southeast corner of Calvert and Center Streets to receive water from the Jones Falls. Additional reservoirs were later constructed at higher elevations and a distribution system was built. The company was sold to the City in 1854 for $1,350,000. Very early date and not offered by us before.
Date: 1 May 1809
Startprice: € 100