BILBAO. Accion de 500 pts. green, blue, black. # 5718. No 4122. A pretty share, with a fine view of a ship at sea, arms of Vizcaya and Bilbao, industry and agriculture, and an underprint of the logo. The company owned four ships, named (in Spanish) February, March, April and May. The director general was Eduardo Aznar, a leading name in the Bilbao shipping world, who owned the line Aznar y Cia. The company was reconstructed in 1892, and linked more closely to Aznar y Cia. In 1901 the two companies owned 42 ships, with a total tonnage of 134,000 tons.
Date: 2 July 1883
Startprice: € 50