OSTPREUSSEN. KÖNIGSBERG. Stamm-Actie über 500 Mark. blue, black. No 2396. Founded 1884 to construct a 28 km long railroad between Königsberg and Bad Cranz. Later expanded to Cranzbeek (1895) and Neukuhren (1901). Also owned the Ellerkruger Kleinbahn GmbH. Attractive piece with a large underprint of a steam locomotive. A red stamp illustrates the currency reform when 500 Mark became 200 Reichsmark.
Date: 20 May 1885
Startprice: € 100